Prevent Water Damage With A The Woodlands Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A Monitored Warning System
A Monitored The Woodlands Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that may lead to serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
But, when you install a The Woodlands monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector warns you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In The Woodlands?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to discover that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a The Woodlands flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. If your The Woodlands flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your smart device will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your The Woodlands Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when emergency assistance arrives. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re home, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored The Woodlands flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when unwanted water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (281) 595-9526 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.