Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In The Woodlands?
There's a popular perception that placing security yard sign in close proximity to your front door is the only thing required to prevent criminal activity. Essentially, an intruder will view the small blue octagon and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you simply use a home security sign in The Woodlands and forget about a real home security system? This means that a security system isn’t needed, all you need is a home security sign in The Woodlands. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in The Woodlands not the actual security system.
While there is legitimate value in showcasing a yard sign from prominent home security providers such as ADT®, it isn't enough to dissuade career criminals. Instead, you're better off guarding your home with some actual security devices. You will likely agree it’s a safer alternative than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in The Woodlands.
Legitimize Your The Woodlands Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Even though home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t depend on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Instead, consider incorporating a combination of these devices:
● Video surveillance: To be honest, intruders never wish to be caught on video as it can be critical evidence in a criminal case. Go with an outside camera that can cover typical access points like your front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: The majority of burglars will enter via doors or windows, so those should be secured by glass break and motion detectors. When a device is triggered, your security system will notify you and your around-the-clock monitoring professionals.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Even though it’s a fact that a great deal of break-ins happen during the day when residents are at the office, you should also defend against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-detection lighting located near your windows, doors, and garage will quickly shine a light on questionable activity and turn away unwanted guests.
● Smart entry locks and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will notify you when a person makes an effort to engage your entrance. A video doorbell enhances your protection by giving you a visual perspective. These popular tools both work with your smartphone security application.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation tool, smart light bulbs are able to be programmed for a schedule or engaged easily from your smartphone. They will make it seem like you are home and successfully deter thieves.
Take The First Step Toward Your Integrated Home Security Package
Why would you gamble that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in The Woodlands when you have the opportunity to implement an integrated home protection plan? Call (281) 595-9526 or fill out the contact form to get started. You can choose from various packages at budget-friendly rates or you may configure your home’s protection any way you like.